Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two free nights

So everyone knows I am NOT a fan of cooking. When I first the Mr., he did all of the cooking for me (when we were not eating out). Well for the past 2 years, I've been doing most of the cooking. For the past week, I haven't been feeling well so we've been eating out a lot. I took some meat out the freezer Saturday, but I didn't cook it. Sunday, I forgot I took some meat out the day before so I took some more out and guess what...I didn't cook it. Yesterday, I called him and asked what he wanted for dinner. He said not to worry about it because he picked something up. I didn't want takeout again, but I was just happy I didn't have come home and cook anything. To my surprise when I got home, we didn't have takeout. He actually grilled. He went to the grocery store and got some food to grill (even though we had all of that stuff at home). It reminded me of the old days when he used to cook for me. I felt so special and we will be eating it again today for lunch and tonight for dinner. I got 2 free nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment