Thursday, November 10, 2011

The perfect man with the perfect (last) name.

Hello. Welcome to my new blog. I am just getting started so be patient with me. I am engaged to the best man ever. I know all women say the same thing, but I honestly believe it. It’s funny because he once said that I hated men when we first met. I am not sure how true that is, but I truly didn’t believe in real love until I met him. I knew right away that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Actually I probably only wanted to spend a few months with him since I was running away from relationships. Every moment I spent with him made me change my perspective on men, love, and relationships. He managed to turn a bitter girl into a lovely woman. He is everything I’ve ever wanted in a man from the looks, personality, beliefs, etc. The one thing I just love about him and that I can’t get over; we share the same last name.  Yes, Ladies Brian and I have the same name and we are NOT related. So that means I get to keep my maiden name without hyphenating it. The only downside to us sharing the same last name is I can’t name my future son Walker. I don’t think he will appreciate being called Walker Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment